Recipe Type(s): Appetizers, Tailgate
Enjoy this simple and easy version of an Iowa favorite, Dried Beef Pickle roll-ups, conveniently served as a dip!
- 1 package (3 ounces) dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) regular or reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 to 1 cup coarsely chopped dill pickles (not dill relish)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Soften cream cheese and combine with remaining ingredients. Chill until serving.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.